Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The last week!


The last NACUFS blog. A finality to the sentence that I didn’t really expect to feel. I thought I would end this internship and be thankful for the opportunity but thrilled to be going home. Part of that is true, I am happy to be going back to my city but I am also going to miss the great people I met and different aspects of working within food service. The ladies below (including Maria!) have been such a blessing and I'm so happy I was selected to be at Penn State! 

We have spent the last week finishing up our NACUFS handbook presentation which helped outline what a host school would need to do during the internship for their interns. We also were working on our final banquet which took place today! It was a great experience to see how one might put on an event at Penn State in the private dining room at Pollock. Below are some photos from our event which we really enjoyed putting on and being able to thank everyone for all of the help throughout the 8 weeks. 

Maria and I looking super classy 

No comments:

Post a Comment